Showtime 2 HD: May 22, 2013
- Taking Care Of Business
- When stressed-out, powerful executive Spencer Barnes (Charles Grodin) loses his all-important planner, jocular prison escapee Jimmy (James Belushi) finds it and proceeds to live Spencer's life to the fullest, vacationing in Malibu, charging luxury services and even taking meetings with his alter ego's clients! Anne DeSalvo, Loryn Locklin, Stephen Elliott, Veronica Hamel and Hector Elizondo costar in this role-reversal comedy.
- Power And Beauty
- Natasha Henstridge stars in this fact-based drama about Judith Campbell Exner, a beautiful Hollywood socialite who, after a fling with Frank Sinatra (John Ralston), becomes the lover of presidential candidate John F. Kennedy (Kevin Anderson) as well as Kennedy's go-between with mobster Sam Giancana (Peter Friedman). As Kennedy takes office, his mistress realizes there can be no future with the man she loves, while her secret behind-the-scenes role brings her to the attention of the FBI. Katie Griffen costars.
- All Night Long
- Screen legends Gene Hackman and Barbra Streisand star as the oddest couple ever to beat the odds in this offbeat comedy that proves a man can lose everything and still love happily ever after. After successful executive George Duplier (Hackman) is demoted to managing a seedy all-night drugstore, he decides to totally change his life. Leaving his wife, he takes up with Cheryl (Streisand), a sexy but ditsy neighbor who's already had an affair with his son (Dennis Quaid).
- The Speed of Thought
- A mind reader (Nick Stahl) who uses his ability for top-secret government missions meets a woman (Mia Maestro) with identical powers and begins to question what his handlers have told him in this imaginative thriller costarring Taryn Manning.
- Heartbroken over the accidental death of her boyfriend, a young woman agrees to be artificially impregnated with his genetic material, giving birth to her lost love's clone and setting in motion a disturbing relationship as the child grows into the man she once desired, while her community shuns her and her child when the boy's true nature is revealed. Eva Green, Matt Smith and Lesley Manville star in this science fiction drama.
- The Understudy
- A perennial understudy takes matters into her own hands to achieve fame at any price. Marin Ireland (Showtime's Homeland) stars in this comedic drama.
- Route 666
- Federal agents escorting a witness back into protective custody encounter a ghostly road crew on a haunted section of highway that might be the last pit stop any of them ever make. Lou Diamond Phillips, Lori Petty and Steven Williams star in this gory horror thriller.
- The Con Artist
- A legendary car thief (Rossif Sutherland) makes a new life for himself as a metal sculptor after he's paroled from prison, and becomes an art world darling with the encouragement of a sophisticated art dealer. His former life refuses to die, however, in the form of his one-time boss (Donald Sutherland), who refuses to let such a gifted protege walk away. Rebecca Romijn costars in this crime thriller.
- Why Stop Now
- The story of Eli Smith (Jesse Eisenberg), a piano prodigy, dealing with his troubled mother, Penny (Melissa Leo), who enlists help from her hapless drug dealer, Sprinkles (Tracy Morgan), on the day he has an audition for a prestigious music program. Events spiral comically out of control as this gang of misfits faces the mistakes of the past, the challenges of the future and the possibilities of love.
- Tupac: Resurrection
- Nominated for a Best Documentary Oscar, this engrossing film from writer/director Lauren Lazin tells the true life story of slain rapper Tupac Shakur - in the musician's own words. Using hours of interviews and home videos of Shakur, the filmmaker is able to weave a spellbinding biographical portrait of a complex artist, narrated by the subject himself.
- An American husband and wife traveling from China to Moscow on the Trans-Siberian Railway meet another seemingly friendly couple who soon lure them into a web of deceit and murder. Woody Harrelson, Emily Mortimer and Ben Kingsley star in this gritty thriller.
- The Reckoning
- This adaptation of Barry Unsworth's novel "Morality Play" is a historical drama set in 14th century England. Paul Bettany stars as Nicholas, a disgraced priest who joins a traveling theatrical troupe led by Martin (Willem Dafoe), a group that aids a small town in an investigation of witchcraft and murder by recreating the events on stage. Gina McKee, Brian Cox, Ewen Bremner, Elvira Minguez, Vincent Cassel and Tom Hardy co-star.
- Guide To Recognizing Your Saints, A (2006)
- Though he now lives in L.A., writer Dito Montiel (Robert Downey, Jr.) left his heart in Astoria, New York, where he came of age in the 1980s with a group of tough, streetwise friends. Asked by his mother (Dianne Wiest) to return home to see his dying father (Chazz Palminteri), Dito embarks on a soul-wrenching journey of self-discovery. This autobiographical drama based on the book by screenwriter/director Montiel also stars Shia LaBeouf and Rosario Dawson.
- Saddest Music in the World, The (2004)
- A family of eccentrics is drawn to a Winnipeg, Canada musical competition sponsored by an amputee (Isabella Rosselini) hoping the contest will boost sales of her company's beer. Mark McKinney and Maria De Medeiros costar in this offbeat drama from director Guy Maddin and based on an original screenplay by novelist Kazuo Ishiguro.
Get HD Service
Start enjoying your SHOWTIME favorites in crystal-clear HD.
Visit your TV Service Provider's website to see which HD services are available to you.
Can't find your TV Service Provider?
Call 1-866-465-SHOW and we'll connect you.
Don't have SHOWTIME yet?
Order now & you can get $25 CASH BACK »
Visit the Movies page for quotes, trivia and an A-Z listing of all titles.
These Dexter kill "Trophy" inspired coasters come displayed in a beautifully-crafted wooden box. Available only at the Showtime Store.
Get the exclusive Dexter Syringe Pen and more at the official Showtime Store!
Grab the exclusive Limited Edition Dexter Blood Side Mug designed by the award-winning artist Ty Mattson and more!