- Accidents Happen
- A young boy in 1980s Connecticut rebels against his "good kid" image in the wake of a tragic accident that leaves his family fractured. Geena Davis and Harrison Gilbertson star in this offbeat comedy drama.
- Guy X
- Posted to a military base in 1979 Greenland, an Army corporal (Jason Biggs) doesn't expect much from his assignment, but when he's assigned to start up a camp newspaper and discovers a secret involving wounded veterans from Vietnam, he blows the lid off a conspiracy. Natascha McElhone, Jeremy Northam and Michael Ironside costar in this dark comedy.
- Lone Rider
- Patriotic, honored soldier Bobby Hattaway (Lou Diamond Phillips) returns from war only to discover that his former best friend (Vincent Spano) is now a ruthless land baron determined to possess the Hattaway family business. Stacy Keach costars in this gritty Western.
- Reportedly shot in only six days, this loose ensemble comedy of manners from "Kicking and Screaming" writer-director Noah Baumbach (here using the pseudonyms Jesse Carter and Ernie Fusco) uses the framework of three successive parties to capture the angst of a post-collegiate assortment of friends and enemies. Rapier-sharp dialogue and performances from familiar faces like Eric Stoltz, Chris Eigeman, Annabella Sciorra and Carlos Jacott highlight this droll, satiric portrait of a crowd of strivers, name-droppers and other hangers-on.
- All of the kids at Camp Hope have a weight problem. It's the one place they can go without feeling different. But when the previous owners declare bankruptcy, the camp is purchased by a fitness freak who becomes obsessed with changing his chubby charges into budding body builders. He immediately begins serving them low calorie foods and subjecting them to rigorous exercises. Part of his motivation is greed: he is in the process of writing a book and filming an infomercial on weight loss. When the boys at camp finally rebel, mayhem ensues.
- From Time to Time
- In 1940's England, a 13-year-old boy discovers that he can travel back and forth between his time and the year 1805, where a family secret is revealed that has been hidden for generations. Alex Etel, Maggie Smith and Timothy Spall star in this family fantasy directed by 'Gosford Park' and 'Downton Abbey' creator Julian Fellowes.
- Peace, Love & Misunderstanding
- Diane is a conservative lawyer who, after splitting with her husband, takes her two teenage children to meet their estranged, eccentric grandmother Grace, the epitome of the term "free spirit". Diane isn't sure what she came looking for, but what she finds is an open offer of motherly solace, a chance to bond with her children and maybe the chance to open her heart to someone new. Starring Catherine Keener and Jane Fonda.
- Mad About Mambo
- Irish Catholic high school student Danny Mitchell (William Ash) tries to perfect his soccer game timing through dance lessons and falls in love with his beautiful partner Lucy (Keri Russell) in this charming romantic comedy. Brian Cox costars in the directorial debut of John Forte, writer of the hit series "Ballykissangel."
- My Week With Marilyn
- Based on a firsthand account of a week spent with Marilyn Monroe (Michelle Williams) while she was in England filming "The Prince And The Showgirl" with Sir Laurence Olivier in 1956. Told from the perspective of 23-year-old Colin Clark (Eddie Redmayne), a lowly production hand on the set of the film who befriended the Hollywood icon, the film charts the brief, charged connection Monroe forged with the young man who came to understand her better than anyone.
- For Love of the Game
- While hurling a perfect game, a pitcher agonizes over the fact that he's about to be traded... and dumped by his girlfriend. Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston star in this baseball drama.
- Your Sister's Sister
- A year after his brother Tom's death, Jack (Mark Duplass), an emotionally unstable slacker, is offered a vacation by Tom's ex-girlfriend Iris (Emily Blunt) at her family cabin in the Pacific Northwest so he can seek catharsis in solitude. Once there, however, Jack runs into Iris' sister Hannah, a lesbian reeling from the abrupt end of a seven-year relationship who finds solace in Jack's unexpected presence.
- Molly Ringwald stars in this tongue-in-cheek Australian horror film about the doomed production of a slasher movie that is shut down after the murders of two different directors. When the never-finished picture becomes a legend over the years, a pair of intrepid cinema students track down the cult classic's original star and try to complete the cursed project - only to experience a fresh wave of killings. Kylie Minogue, Geoff Revell, Jessica Napier and Sarah Kants costar in this bloody opus sliced from same cloth as "Scream."
- Maniac Cop 2
- The long arm of the law once again reaches out from the grave in writer/director Larry Cohen's (It's Alive) slick sequel to his cult hit Maniac Cop. Once again, the action centers on Matt Cordell, a proud cop who was framed by his corrupt superiors and "killed" in prison. Dead or not, he's still on the beat, destroying anybody who gets in his way-including other cops! Robert Davi, Claudia Christian, Michael Lerner, Laurene Landon, Robert Z'dar, Leo Rossi and Clarence Williams III star.
- The Walking Dead
- In 1972 Vietnam, a group of US Marines are sent in to rescue several POWs. After landing, a short battle breaks out, leaving only four of the Marines alive. Eventually, the small group of survivors realize that they are all expendable decoys. Starring Allen Payne, Eddie Griffin and Joe Morton.
- Looking For Palladin
- Brash young Hollywood talent agent Josh Ross (David Moscow) is dispatched to Guatemala, where he's assigned to locate missing star Jack Palladin (Ben Gazzara), a man Josh has never met but can't stand due to Palladin's long-ago relationship with his late mother. Despite receiving no help from the amused locals, Josh eventually finds his target hiding out as a cook at a restaurant but discovers that persuading the reluctant actor to return to Hollywood will be an uphill climb. Talia Shire costars in this independent comedy.
Visit the Movies page for quotes, trivia and an A-Z listing of all titles.
These Dexter kill "Trophy" inspired coasters come displayed in a beautifully-crafted wooden box. Available only at the Showtime Store.
Get the exclusive Dexter Syringe Pen and more at the official Showtime Store!
Grab the exclusive Limited Edition Dexter Blood Side Mug designed by the award-winning artist Ty Mattson and more!